FPR Speed is the first USA Track & Field (USATF) and Amateur Athletics Union (AAU) recognized Youth Track Club in the Memorial/Spring Branch Area. We are a part of FamilyPoint Resources, and serve students in the Nottingham Park Area and surrounding community.
FPR Speed SPOTLIGHT
- Conduct Form and Parent Packet for 2016-2017 Track Season. Conduct Form Only with pages for parent and athlete signatures.
- Download "Team App" for your phone and select "FPR Speed". This is the preferred method for the coaches to send you last minute schedule information.
- See Photo Gallery with photos from Spring 2016 meets.
- Results from the March 26th meet.
- Results from the March 12th meet.
- Boys' Times and Girls' Times from the March 5th meet.
FPR Speed Offers
Off Season Running Club
All City Cross Country Kickoff
This event will be FPR SPEED’s first annual cross country meet. The event will kick off the 2017 Cross Country season for all youth, masters, and high school runners in the Houston area.
The race will be run on a mostly grass terrain with small rolling hills and hay bail jumps.
Medals and trophies will be awarded to the top teams and individual performers of the All-City Cross Country Kick Off.
7:30AM 5k Open/Masters/Grand Masters
8:00AM 5k Boys High School Varsity Elite (Max 10 Team Members)
8:30AM 5k Girls High School Varsity Elite (Max 10 Team Members)
9:00AM 4k Boys High School Sub Varsity
9:20AM 3k Girls High School Sub Varsity
9:40AM 3k Youth Club/Unattached Age 11 to 14
10:00AM 3k Youth Club/Unattached Ages 9 and 10
10:20AM 2k Youth Club/Unattached 8 and under
For practice schedules and more go to: